Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Quest for 11 Figures- Day 20 Update

15 Days ago I had:
1: A billion isk liquid
2: About half of the capital components I would need to build my first Naglfar
3: an unresearched Naglfar BPO
and 4: Most of the materials that I would need to build capital components from the 5 bpos I did have.

Where do I stand now?
1: I'm down to around 100M liquid.
2: If I haven't royally screwed up the maths, I should have all of the capital components I need to build Naglfar 1.
3: A Naglfar BPO being researched to ME 1. No, I did NOT do the smart thing and start researching the BPO right away, instead I waited 15 days.  And since they take a little over a month for 1 point of ME research, I shall be waiting.....

4: About 100M ISK worth of materials still left over.


So, Since capital construction is in a holding pattern for another 30 days, what about those other forms of isk making I mentioned I might be doing.

A: Station Trading: Hasn't happened yet.  Yep, lazy kitty.
B: AFK Ice mining: Since I got my retriever popped a couple of weeks ago I've been too lazy to replace it on that toon.  Yep, lazy kitty.
C: PI: I've set up 2 planets which bring me minimal dividends from time to time.  I hope to expand this in the future, and perhaps have a full chain going, but yep, lazy kitty.
D: POS Reactions: No progress, lazy kitty.
E: Plexing/FW missions: I haven't done any in a long time.  Yep, lazy kitty.
F: Station stocking: The initial goal was to stock 20 ish stations with LO and cyno generators.  I currently have stocked 2- yep, lazy kitty.  With only 2 stations stocked I can't expect much income but it has been trickling in with minimal effort, so I cant complain.
G: I did earn 10M ratting in low sec, looking for those special rats that drop sec status tags.  None found yet.

All in all, facepalm on capital ship construction, as it is delayed for a month, and lazy kitty on just about everything else.


No comments:

Post a Comment