Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Quest For 11 Figures, Day 35 Update

It's been 15 days since my last update on the quest for 11 Figures.  I'm not planning on doing a post every 15 days, it just kinda happened that way.

15 Days ago I had:
A: 100M ISK Liquid
B: All the capital components needed to build a Naglfar with ME 1.
C: A naglfar BPO in the cooker for ME 1, with a month to go.
D: About 100M ISK worth of raw materials still left over.
E: 2 PI Planets.
F: 2 stations stocked with LO/cynoes for sale.

Where do I stand now?
A: Down to 25M ISK Liquid.  I spent half of it on booze and strippers and I wasted the other half.  No wait, actually I spent most of it on pos fuel.  The posses were crying and wanted to be fed, so I fed them.
B: I still have all the capital components needed to build a Naglfar with ME 1.
C: My Naglfar BPO is still in the oven, about 2 weeks left to go.
D: I still have the estimated 100M ISK worth of raw materials left over.

E: I finally got off my ass for a bit (see below) and set up 6 planets for PI.  Im working on setting up another 4 on an alt to have a complete chain for nanite repair paste.  I used to do some heavy PI about a year and a half ago.  I don't think much of anything has changed since then.  For now I'm running 23 hour cycles, however, if I start to feel burned out (which happened 18 months ago), this may become 3-6 day cycles soon.  This has cost about 40-50M, but has been mostly offset by sales of mechanical parts, cynoes, and LO.  I will most likely close down the mech parts production once I have the nanite repair paste chain fully up and running.  
 

F: I also stocked a third station with LO/cynoes.  The income is still mediocre with 3 systems, but if i ever truly get off my ass completely, mediocre income at each of 20+ systems, should really start to add up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment