Friday, August 2, 2013

The Quest for 11 Figures, Day 45 Update

It's been 10 days since my last post with regards to the quest for 11 figures, so I figured I would give an update.  I am starting to get giddy, as my Nag BPO is set to come out of the cooker (ie: lab, being researched to ME 1) in 6 days.

10 days ago I had:
A: 25M ISK liquid.
B: All capital components needed to build a Nag.
C: Nag BPO, in the oven.  If you look carefully, you can see it in the picture to the right.  (No, actually you can't because it's not there, but thanks for trying).
D: Roughly 100m in minerals left over.
E: 6 planets for PI, all in lowsec.
F: 3 stations stocked with LO/Cynos.

What's changed in the last 10 days?  Not much really.  Here's where I stand now.
A: 50M ISK Liquid.  I've actually been selling LO and cynos at a decent pace recently and have sold more than this, however, you'll see that reflected in D.  I've also bought about 25M more in pos fuels, but thats mostly been offset by sales of PI goods.
B: As before, all cap components to build Nag1 are owned.
C: Nag BPO, 6 days to go before exitting the lab, I'm getting excited.
D: I've bought roughly another 100M in minerals using buy orders, bringing my new total to roughly 200M worth of minerals for the next run.  Money was from revenue (both profit and the ISK I initially spent to buy the Lo/cynoes.) generated by sales of LO/Cynos.
E: I still have 6 planets running PI.  It's not a complete cycle and I may end up changing what they produce, but for now I'm just building up stockpiles (but I am selling mechanical parts).
F: I still have 3 stations stocked with LO/Cynos.  Looking over my market history I'd say about 70% of people who buy cynos, also by LO at the same station.  I would say that only about 30-40% of people who buy LO also buy cynos (which means that people might still have their ship from last time, and didn't lose the cyno, but need more fuel).  I've been having a competitor in one of my stations buy up my entire stock of LO and relist for an additional 50% markup.  Honestly, I'm making money, so I don't really care that he's gouging people.  The only downside is I have to keep going to that region to put up more sell orders constantly, but having money come in such a fashion, is quite nice.  What this might mean however, is that I could potentially raise my prices yet more, and still have buyers.  Maybe I'll try it next time to buys up the stock.


No comments:

Post a Comment